TISSNET Merit list 2016 Exam Expected Cutoff 9th jan 10 jan :- The Tata Institute of Social Science National Eligibility Test has successfully conducted on the 9th January and 10th January 2016 . Now the important news for the candidates who are appeared in the examination of TISSNET is that the Merit List and Expected Cutoffs of the same examination is released on the official web portal or here in the most login portal resultsncutoff.in which provide you the latest updates and the sincere one too. So the entrants who are eagerly seeking the merit list and expected cutoffs keep updating with us. We hope that you have done your best at the examination now it will be not to wait too long for the merit list as it will be soon available here.
TISSNET Merit list 2016 Exam Expected Cutoff 9th jan 10 jan
The TISSNET Mumbai conducted the TISSNET for shortlisting the candidate in to the courses of Master in Social Work and related programs that are being offered by the various campuses of TISS.Thise year the TISSNET 2016 was being held around on 9 January 2016 at across 39 cities all across the nation. The successful marks obtaining candidates will be shortlisted for the Pre-Interview Test and the Personal Interview.
Name of the exam– TISSNET
Date of the exam– 9th January 2016.
Question Paper– solved available
Expected Cutoff– available soon.
Process to Download TISSNET Merit List and Expected Cutoffs 2016
- Firstly Visit the Official website at www.tiss.edu
- Candidates can also click on the given link to download their merit list directly.
- Then they have to click on the “TISSNET Cutoffs and Merit List 2016” link.
- Now candidates must fill the roll number or registration number.
- Click to find your cutoffs and results.
- Your cutoff score displayed on your screen.
- After it, candidates need to save it by making right click on the download button.
- After it, they can take print out of their result from there.
For more updates keep in touch with us and drop the comment on the comment box given below.We are able to find solution of your queries.