UPPSC PCS Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016 Prelims & Mains – The Candidates who are appearing in the UPPSC PCS Exam can now check their UPPSC PCS Exam pattern 2016 from the official website i.e www.uppsc.up.nic.in . Candidates who are applied for the UPPSC PCS Exam can now download their syllabus, practice and previous year papers of UPPSC PCS Exam 2016 on its official website and get the latest updates regarding this from our website www.resultsncutoff.in as we have given the UPPSC PCS Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern & Syllabus in our site. Interested Candidates can check their UPPSC PCS Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern & Previous year question Papers & Model Papers for the Examination to get best score in the Examination and qualified cutoff marks.
DETAILS FOR THE UPPSC PCS EXAM-
Name of Organization: UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission)
Official site: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Name of Exam: PCS Exam
Answer Key Status- Available soon
Result and cutoff- Available soon
Exam Pattern 2016-
- The Prelims exam consists of Two papers
- The written test is Objective type Multiple Choice Questions
- Each paper having 200 marks with two hours of duration
- The Paper-I is general Studies- I and paper-II is General Studies Paper-II
|Paper-I||General Studies-I||200||Two hours|
|Paper-II||General Studies -II||200||Two hours|
UPPSC PCS Prelims Exam Syllabus 2016-
PAPER – I : General Studies-I (200 marks)
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and governance – Constitution , Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development Poverty Inclusion, Demographics Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change
- Subject specialization.
- General Science
PAPER- II General Studies-II (200 marks)
- Comprehension Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- General mental ability
- Elementary Mathematics upto Class X level- Arithmatic, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics.
- General English upto Class X level.
- General Hindi upto Class X level.
|Compulsory papers||General Hindi||–||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Essay||–||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|General Studies (Paper-i)||150 questions||200 marks||2 Hours|
|General Studies (Paper-ii)||150 questions||200 Marks||2 Hours|
|Optional Papers||Any 2 subjects as choice of Candidate||200 Marks||3 Hours|
For any further queries please stay tuned with us. We will provide the best attainment to the needed aspirants so visit us regularly on www,resultsncufoff.in